//Superb winsome !
Tuan Tanah


hit the photo to see what happen


Instagram



Diaries Owner Linkies Note

hello gaisss .
Click the tab up there .
mind you word .
no harsh word .
Thanks for visiting .


KeepSmiling



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Minenon
Others:   

Achievement



Archieve



Holidays

So , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
Selamat Hari Malaysia .
*Advance sikit xD
Post kalini nak cakap english semua xD
Wish me luckk . 
----------------------------------------------------------------
So , i'm having my holidays for only 4 days .
Yea , repeated , 4 DAYS -.-
So , as you all know , my birthday had passed .
It was on 26th August .
Gahhh , *belasah jea BI aku xD*
Well , 2 words .
BIRTHDAY SUCKS .
Gosh .
On my birthday , i was scolded by my teacher . Gahh -..-
" Ohh teacher , this is my birthday , my bornday can you please give me some happiness ? " 
Blablabla .
My friend cried , and and and .
I was the one who made her cried ?
Pfft . 
Yea .
I admit .
But , teacher , you dont know the real story .
Hish !
I just dont want to make the situation worse .
So , I didnt telling you the truth .
So , yeahh . 
Pity me .
Pfft .
Haihh . 
Whatever -.-'
But heyy , I argued with the same girl on last Wednesday and Thursday .
Ergh .
Annoyed .
Tapi dah minta maaf dah . even bukan salah saya .
Ceh xD haha .
whatever .
--------------------------------------------------------------
okay . phew . bebas dari belitan lidah xD
Susah woi nak rangka ayat English .
Kahkah .
So , as a STFians . 
Memang dah lumrah , even cuti for only 4 days ,
Still ada homework .
Lahai .
blablablabla .
Okay . time to end my post .
So , again , sorry , friend .
Assalamualaikum .
Illaliqa'
p/s : @Syaheerahhh , i've something on your birthday :D
THE FIRST TO APOLOGIZE IS THE BRAVEST . 
THE FIRST TO FORGIVE IS THE STRONGEST .  
THE FIRST TO FORGET IS THE HAPPIEST .